Read Clearance to Participate in Sports and then click on the Lion logo below to register:
**NEW** LPS Student ID's are now required for registration. Check Inifinite Campus for your Student ID. For non-LPS students, please contact the Athletic Dept to obtain a number prior to registering (303-347-7740 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Clearance to Participate in Sports at Littleton High School
Note: For LHS Students - Check your student's IC account for the current status of fees.
Prior to participating in sports, including practices and tryouts all student-athletes must:
- Register for the sport (click on LION head logo below to register as a player OR as a Team Manager) AND
- Use the same account that was created for past registrations within a family. If you cannot remember the log-in information, please contact the Athletic Dept - DO NOT create another account.
- Click HERE for registration instructions.
- Have a current physical examination on file in the Athletic Department. Physicals are valid for one year (365 days) from the date of the last exam. AND
- Receive a Clearance Card - Clearance Cards are EMAILED to the parents and the student-athlete once he/she is cleared to participate (ie. all steps have been completed). A copy of the email can be printed out for the coach or it can be shown to the coach from their phone. Clearance Cards are required for all tryouts and practices.
- **NEW** Outstanding Athletic Fees - In order to be cleared to participate in sports for the current season, all outstanding Athletic Fees from past seasons must be paid or prior arrangements made with the Athletic Dept. Please contact the AD, Chris Enzminger, if you have questions.
Click HERE to register for sports offered at HHS
Click HERE to register for sports offered at AHS
Click on the Lion logo to register for a sport at LHS
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please contact: